The aim of the Chair “Industrial Transport” is to provide educational services for the transport of high quality training with an innovative style of thinking and able to use the system on the basis of knowledge to solve problems on their own in the area of transport.
Chair “Industrial Transport” provides training in the following trajectories:
1. Bachelor degree 5B090100 transport “Organization of transportations, traffic and transport”. During training bachelors Transport acquire skills:
– Self-development of new technologies;
– Determining the operating costs of production costs, profits;
– Decomposition of the goals of the system (company, organization, Chair and section) and the choice of effective methods and technologies to achieve objectives;
– Analysis of the technology and level of organization of production;
– Use of computer and information technology;
– Design and calculation of the loading and unloading equipment, or its individual components and mechanisms.
2. Master of Transport, specialty 6M090100 “Organization of transportations, traffic and transport”. During training masters Transport acquire skills:
– Use of general scientific methods of research, the ability to design its results in various forms of scientific production;
– Educational activities;
– The use of foreign languages for professional, research, educational activities.
Chair “Industrial Transport” provides for the development of promising trajectories:
1. Education students and undergraduates in the program of academic mobility (exchange of students and undergraduates with a foreign universities.)
2. Internships and graduate students abroad.
3. Attracting foreign scholars to read lectures on subjects specialization.
4. PPP in the direction of the Chair of courses of training abroad.
5. Participation in innovative ERW in order to prepare highly qualified scientific personnel.