Education of comprehensively harmonious developed personality, a competitive expert on the basis of education integration, science, innovations, production and business within universal values.
– formation of the citizen capable to live in new democratic society;
– formation of spiritual, moral and ethical principles of the personality, (his) her moral qualities consistent with universal values, norms and traditions of life in Kazakhstan society;
– formations of national values, respect of native and state languages, culture of Kazakh people, ethnoses and ethnic groups of Kazakhstan Republic;
– instilling of interest in studying state and foreign languages;
– formation of patriotism through studying the cultural heritage of the people;
– identification and development of creative abilities of students;
– formation of cross-cultural competence of future experts.
THE MAIN NORMATIVE DOCUMENTS FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITY
The standard basis of Conceptual bases is made by the following strategic documents of Kazakhstan Republic:
- Constitution of Kazakhstan Republic;
- Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “About Education”;
- “Ruhani Jangyru Program”
4.Annual Message of the President of Kazakhstan Republic N.A. Nazarbayev to the people of Kazakhstan;
- “State program of education development of Kazakhstan Republic for 2011-2020”;
- The anti-corruption strategy of Kazakhstan Republic for 2015-2025;
- The government resolution of Kazakhstan Republic “About the statement of the Standard comprehensive plan on strengthening the educational component of training process in all organizations of education”;
- The concept of education in the system of continuous formation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Educational activity among students founds on:
- principle of development
- principle of identity
- principle of creativity and success
- principle of support and trust
- principle of responsibility
Management of educational process is performed on the basis of the following documents:
Today the country sets new major issues for itself on social modernization, the forced innovative industrialization and mutually advantageous economic integration. Having fixed achievements of Independence, Kazakhstan intends to be among the developed countries of the world in the third decade of the 21st century.
The report of “Foreign Languages department” on the socially-educational festive event dedicated to “Nauryz Meyramy is a holiday of spring! Traditions. Spirituality. Unity”with the involvement of foreign students