Speciality “Safety of vital activity and environmental protection ” – 5В073100
Academic degree: bachelor of Safety of vital activity and environmental protection
Graduating students can work:
– Experts in working out, introduction and operation of technological systems, networks, protection in the emergency situations, allowing to prevent fire, ecological, chemical, radiating and other dangers at the enterprises and in the organizations of all fields of activity;
– Experts at the enterprises and in the organizations influencing on systems of nature components, technogenic, social and information systems;
– The experts defining safety ability to live, environment protection, in the organizations on management of population protection in emergency situation, operatively-saving and ecological services;
– Experts at scientific research institutes and the design organizations.
Form of educating : internal and extra-mural.
There is a possibility to continue education on master degree.
Specialty “Safety of vital functions and protection of the environment” – 6М073100
Academic degree: Master of Technical Sciences in the field of Safety of vital activity and environmental protection
Master of Technical Sciences in the field of “Safety of vital activity and environmental protection” during the training acquires skills:
– the use of general scientific methods of conducting scientific research work;
– the ability to formalize its results in various forms of scientific products;
– pedagogical activity;
– the use of foreign languages for the implementation of professional, research and educational activities.
For the master’s degree in the scientific and pedagogical direction of preparation, priority activities, besides the above, are: teaching in secondary professional and higher educational institutions, as well as a variety of scientific and technical studies.
Training is conducted both on the state order, and on a paid basis only in full-time form in Russian and state languages, by credit technology.
At present, the training of personnel in the Master’s program is carried out in two directions:
– scientific and pedagogical.
The training period for profile preparation is 1.5 years; With scientific and pedagogical training is 2 years.
Admission to the Master’s program is carried out on a competitive basis based on the results of passing two exams (a foreign language and a special discipline).
Graduates who successfully mastered educational master’s programs are prepared for training in doctoral studies.