April 8, 2016 in room 337 of the main building of KSTU in order to increase the competitiveness of youth, exchange of experience, identification of talented youth, increase of civil activity and patriotism, among the holders of the special grants project of “Mangilik Yel zhastary – Industriaga!” – “Serpin – 2050” was held interfaculty creative competition of the festival “Alaman” – “My specialty is my pride”.
The purpose of the contest:
- The promotion of their professions by grant holders on the social program “Mangilik Yel zhastary – Industriaga!” – “Serpin – 2050”;
- To glorify engineering disciplines;
- To show the achievements of the University in personnel training;
- Form an image of the faculty and specialty.
The participants in the above project are studying at the University on 6 faculties and 14 specialties. Each team tried to prove the leadership of their profession. In the competition, to familiarize themselves with their own specialty, each team produced video – films, performances and composed the lyrics. A team of architecture and construction of the surprised spectators with a great view, and the team of the faculty of power engineering, automation and telecommunications have different ideas and deep thoughts.
1. Vice-rector on educational work – Alpysbayeva Nazym Amangaziyevna
2. Member of the Board of Elders, Professor, candidate of economic Sciences -Togaibayev Kaden Barievich
3. Member of the Board of Elders, associate Professor, candidate of technical Sciences –Aidarova Mariya Abdrakhmanovna
4. Member of the Board of Elders, senior lecturer – Zharylkasynova Aria Kargulovna
5. Member of the Board of Elders, Professor, candidate of economic Sciences- Kim Yuri Moiseevich
6. The Chairman of the Board of supervisors – Smagulova Nrubibi Absadykovna
7. Chairman of trade Union of students of KSTU “Zhas Orda” – Buzyakov Rustam Ravilyevich.
The competition was held at the highest level. At the end of the contest the jury summed up the results and said warm words of wishes to the participants. Following the results of competition the third place diploma was awarded the specialty “Materials Science and technology of new materials” and “Chemical technology of organic substances” of the faculty of engineering, the diploma of the second degree awarded specialty “Radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications” faculty of Energy, automatics and telecommunications, specialty “Production of building materials, units and structures” of faculty of Architecture and construction and the first place took the team of the faculty of Power engineering, automatics and telecommunications, specialty “Electroenergetics”.