18 November 2016, Regional student forum of youth projects, devoted to 25-anniversary of independence of Kazakhstan, with the purpose of formation of cognitive activity of students; identification of the level of speech competence and disclosure of their leadership qualities was held in the Palace of students ‘Zhastar alemi’ of KSTU.
The event was organized by the Innovation multilingualism center of KSTU together with the Department of Russian and foreign languages.
The protection TED – projects that creates unique opportunities for free speech creative work of students and graduates was held under forum.
52 projects were presented for the defense, 62 students took participation in it, 8 best candidates from different universities of Karaganda – KSTU, E.A. Buketov KSU, Karaganda State Medical University, ‘Bolashak’ Academy, who study international relations, social and political sciences, medicine, technical specialties, business were selected.
Projects were defended in Kazakh, Russian and English. Students from India, Jordan and Afghanistan, who know Russian well are Chahar Shivam, Wandya Ashish (KSMU) with the project ‘Demographic situation in India’; Mohamad Solaiman, Tamir Awwad – students of the 2 course C-15 – 4 (KSTU) with the project ‘Study abroad’.
The student forum audience saw a variety of projects: research papers, arguments, prose reading of great writers, and own writings as well, where the 2nd year student of MET-15 – 2K (KSTU) Shondybay Asyl was specifically distinguished. All this diversity was accompanied by presentations, multimedia presentations, music and others. The choice of the project theme was made independently by participants.
Each participant distinguished by originality and talent, the audience received a lot of positive emotions. There was an atmosphere of mutual understanding and friendship in the hall.
The most difficult thing was to choose the winner. This was granted to the jury, that included: Ospanova B.R. – Candidate of Phil.Sciences, Associate Professor, Director of the Innovation multilingualism center, head of the Department of Russian and foreign languages of KSTU; Kakzhanova F.A. — Candidate of Phil.Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Foreign languages of E.A.Buketov KSU; Ibrayeva B.M. – Candidate of Phil.Sciences, Associate Professor of Foreign languages and Intercultural communication of ‘Bolashak’; Kalybekova K.S. — Candidate of Phil.Sciences, Associate Professor of Kazakh language and culture department of KSTU; Akisheva G. S. — Candidate of Phil.Sciences, Associate Professor of Russian language Department of KSMU.
The students were awarded diplomas of 1,2,3 degrees and valuable prizes.
Diplomas of the 1st degree were awarded to:
- Kairatov Arman (КSTU, BZHD-16- 1) — with the project «Non-traditional energy sources through the module construction of robotic engineering»;
- Utpayeva Larisa (E.A.Buketov KSU, МО-14) — with the project «Business project with the exploration of the benefits of handmade soap over other soap products».
Diplomas of the 2nd degree were awarded to:
- Chahar Shivam, Vandya Ashish (KSMU) — with the project «Demographic situation in India»;
- Duisembekova Madina (KSTU, EEMF-15- 2) — with the project «Use your power»;
- Shondybay Asyl (KSTU, МЕТ-15- 2к) — with the project «25 years of independent Kazakhstan».
Diplomas of the 3rd degree were awarded to:
- Mohammad Solaiman, Tamir Awwad (КSTU С-15- 4) — with the project «Study abroad»;
- Sakharov Daniil (КSTU, EE-16- 4) — with the project «Employment problems of Kazakhstan university graduates»;
- Tarikhi Makhabbat (KSTU, GD -16- 2) — with the project «Embodiment of the nursing home for the elderly with orphanage».
All forum participants were given certificates for the active participation.