Zhanagulov Gaziz Kinayatovich –mechanic engineer, economist.
Vice-Rector for Administrative & Executive Work since February 7th, 2012 – till present time.
He was born on January 25th, 1974 in Buhar-Zhyrau district of Karaganda region. He started his work activity as a mechanic-controller since 1992 in Zhezkazgan city.
The same year he was assigned by the motor depot of telecommunication to Zhezkazgan Mountain-Technological University named after Baykonurov, after graduation in 1997 he has returned again in Urban Directory of telecommunications and worked as a mechanic of the motor transportation section.
1998 – 2004 – he was appointed to the position of director LTD «Altyn Alma» (October horticultural-vegetable base Karaganda city)
2005 –he worked as the head of supply department in building company ” Zhanys” (Karaganda city)
2006 – 2009 – he worked as the manager in the building company LTD « Build market » (Karaganda city) 2010 –he was appointed to the position of the managing director LTD « “Scientific Research medical center of nephrology and a hemodialysis «Rena» (Temirtau city)
Since 2011 he was appointed to the position of Interior development department `s director at Karaganda State Technical University. Since February 10th, 2012 he was appointed to the position of Vice-Rector for Administrative – Executive Work.
Today G. K. Zhanagulov manages the activities of the sections of administrative services dealing with:
– maintenance and repair of KSTU buildings;
– providing repair of plumbing and sewerage;
– supply of heat, electricity, telephone service;
– beautification of KSTU territory;
– organization and control of the University’s transport service work;
– organization and control of the security service work;
– organization and control of the fire safety system work, civil defense.