April 25, 2016 in the Karaganda state technical University held a University scientific-practical conference “Alikhan Bukeikhanov – long walk to freedom”. The conference dedicated to the 150th anniversary of the birth of one of the prominent public and state figures in the history of our country and the Turkic world, the founder and leader of the national liberation movement “Alash” of Alikhan Bukeikhanov.
In the Conference participated: the rector of KSTU, academician of NAS RK Arstan Gazaliyev Maulenovic, Vice-rector for educational work, candidate of technical Sciences, associate Professor Alpysbayeva Nazym Imangazievna, PhD, Director of scientific research Institute “Alash” of ENU named after L. N. Gumilyev — Akkululy Sultan Khan, candidate of historical Sciences, associate Professor, Dean of the faculty of history, senior researcher of the research Center “Tulgatanu” of KSU named after E. A. Buketov – Smagulova Gulnara Muratbekovna, candidate of historical Sciences, senior researcher of the research Center “Tulgatanu” of KSU named after E. A. Buketov — Shotbakova Lyazzat Kasymovna, candidate of philosophical Sciences, researcher of the research Center “Tulgatanu” of KSU named after E. A. Buketov — Zhumagul Aitbai Botpaevich, candidate of historical Sciences, associate Professor of the Department of History of Kazakhstan KSTU — Kassimova Saule Sujundukovna, senior lecturer of chair of socially-humanitarian disciplines of Karaganda state technical University — Tusupbekov Zharkyn Amantayevich, head of the Department “Enterprise Economics”, doctor of Economics, Professor, member of the Board of aksakals of KSTU — Akhmetzhanov Bura Akhmetzhanovich, candidate of technical Sciences, member of the Board of aksakals of KSTU – Intykov Tokmyrza Smagulovich, candidate of economic Sciences, Professor, corresponding member, academician of the International Economic Academy of Eurasia, Professor of KSTU, Chairman of the Board of aksakals of KSTU – Togaibayev Kaden Barievich, candidate of technical Sciences, Professor, Department of EC, member of the Board of aksakals of KSTU — Kyzyrov Cairulla Beisembaevich, doctor of technical Sciences, Professor of te department “Industrial transport” named after Professor A. N. Daniyarov – Malabayev Saken Kadyrbekovich, faculty and students of the University.
Opening the conference, A. M. Gazaliyev noted that “Alikhan Bukeikhanov laid the Foundation of the Kazakh statehood, put forward the idea of national consolidation”. At the time, the leaders of “Alash” promoted the principles of a democratic legal state. The idea of “Alash” continue to live and still be relevant in a period of dramatic changes in the country.
Today Karaganda state technical University was honored to hold a solemn commemorative events dedicated to 150th anniversary of the birth of Alikhan Bukeikhanov.
Wishing success to the participants of the conference, the rector of Karaganda state technical University A. M. Gazaliyev noted that the policy of the University focused on the education of youth in spirit of patriotism and love of country. “Love has been talked about Alikhan Bokeikhanov was, tremissis to freedom and equality for his people and fought for his bright future.”
At the Plenary session the participants of the conference made reports:
- Akkululy S., PhD, Director of scientific research Institute “Alash” of ENU named after N.Gumilyev “Alash’s idea: from colonialist Russia to Independent Kazakhstan”.
- Shotbakov, L. K., Ph. D., associate Professor, senior researcher of the research Center “Tulgatanu” of KSU named after E. A. Buketov “The Issues of education in the activities of the leaders.”
- Zhumagul A. B., researcher of the research Center “Tulgatanu” of KSU named after E. A. Buketov “Alash leaders and the spiritual world “.
- Kassimova S. S., Ph. D., associate Professor of the Department of History of Kazakhstan of KSTU “Independence and the Alash’s heritage”.
- Tusupbekov A. Zh., senior teacher of chair of social-humanitarian disciplines of Karaganda state technical University “Abai and Alikhan”.
- Mirzabekov A., st.of gr. OPI-15-1 “Oyan Kazak!” M. Dulatov.
- Asylbekov A., st.of BR-14-1 “Alikhan Bukeykhanov – the pride and honor of Alash “
- Beissembekov S., St. gr. OP-15-2 Arnau to Alikhan Bukeikhanov.
- Idiris Zh., St. gr. EE-15-1 “Zhasasyn Alash, Zhasasyn!” S. Toraigyrov.
Summing up, it can be noted that the conference participants made presentations aimed at a wide dissemination and promotion of the legacy of the national liberation movement “Alash”. The conference was marked by the historic contribution of the leaders of the movement towards independence of the country. According to scientists, the idea of “Mangilik YEL” put forward by the President, consonant with the basic idea of “Alash” on the independence of the Kazakhs.
- Bukeikhanov fought for the freedom of the Kazakhs in Imperial Russia and the Soviet government. He was three times convicted and subsequently in 1937 sentenced to death. And only half a century later was acquitted for lack of evidence.
Outstanding ideas A. Bukeikhanov has received high praise in Europe and Asia. It should be noted that the 150th anniversary is held under the auspices of UNESCO. During the conference there was a screening of the documentary about the movement “Alash”, the presentation of the book about Alikhan Bukeikhanov.