The “Graduates club” was formed In 2011, in the department of geophysical methods for prospecting and exploration of mineral deposits, and now working on a newly created department of “Geology and Exploration of Mineral Deposits. Meeting Graduates Club and the Department of “Geology and Exploration of Mineral Deposits” held 2 times a year to discuss issues on the conclusion of economic agreements to carry out research work, in preparation for publication in international journals with high impact factor and others.
The objectives of the “Graduates Club” of the Department of “Geology and Exploration of Mineral Deposits”:
ü Joining forces graduates to enhance scientific, educational, social and cultural potential and promotion of KSTU and chairs gig in the world and Kazakhstan’s scientific and educational space;
ü Strengthening corporate unity of the university community: alumni, faculty, staff, students, bachelors, masters, postgraduate and doctoral students of the Department of KSTU and Department of “Geology and Exploration of Mineral Deposits”;
ü Joining forces graduates of the Department of “Geology and Exploration of Mineral Deposits” for mutual assistance and support in their professional growth, addressing urgent scientific and technical, organizational, legal and production problems.
Objectives of the “Graduates Club” of the Department of “Geology and Exploration of Mineral Deposits”
– The creation of a data bank on graduates of the Department of “Geology and Exploration of Mineral Deposits” for constant communication with the university graduates and among themselves;
– Cooperation and strengthening relationships between Graduates and the university;
– To promote scientific and business ties between KSTU, the Department of “Geology and Exploration of Mineral Deposits” and enterprises, organizations and institutions in training and requalification of specialists and development of scientific activities;
– Contribute to the preservation of continuity and development of university traditions in educational, scientific and socio-cultural activities;
– Development of relations with domestic and foreign associations of college graduates in related areas;
– Expansion of the aspects of levels and trends implement educational functions of the department and the university as a leading cultural centers;
– Creating and maintaining a positive image of the university in the educational environment and the social environment;
– Promote the employment of graduates.
The composition of the Graduates Club of the Department of “Geology and Exploration of Mineral Deposits”
Report on the work of the “Graduates Club” for January 2015
Report on the work of the “Graduates Club” of the department of “Geology and Exploration of Mineral Deposits” for January 2015
Meeting of representatives of “Graduates Club” officially takes place twice a year during the protections bachelors, masters and bachelors-time students.
The rest of the work with the graduates of the department passes or remotely via phone and Internet connection, either by visits staff of the department to the enterprise and visiting graduates chair in his spare time.
26.01.15 year held a meeting of the “Graduates club”, which was attended by 11 people, graduates and faculty of the department.
Addressed such issues as:
- Implementation of the Order №910 “sponsorship funding”.
- Attracting members KU to hold lectures, laboratory and practical training for students and undergraduates majoring 5V070600 / 6M070600 “Geology and Exploration of Mineral Deposits”, 6M074700 “Geophysical methods of prospecting and exploration of mineral deposits.”
- Training staff of the department in LLP “Azimuth Geology.”
- Involvement of leading experts of the enterprises to work in CG HOOK KSTU bachelor’s and master’s department.
On the first question the chairman of the club Mustafin RK and explained that far from the department must submit an application for sponsorship to address several enterprises. As the cash flow data applications will be considered.
On the second issue addressed Kovalenko OV, who explained that the need to involve teachers practitioners to the educational process through the participation of producers in lectures and classes. Experience shows that the perception of the theoretical training material with the material provided with the production is very high, which in turn increases the interest of students and undergraduates to subjects. I propose to increase the number of production workers held classes in a bachelor degree.
On the third issue addressed Inkin DA, who offered internships in the field of PPP geophysical studies of hardware and software complexes, acquired last fall. Internships are planned in the period May-June 2015. In the field of geological studies graduate of the Department of Khamitov E was offered an internship in the LLP «IndustrialEnergyAlliance» working with microscopes.
On the fourth issue addressed Mustafin RK and explained the need to attract leading experts KU companies to work in the SSC due to the fact, that as a result of protection to note the work of graduates and to offer employment.
Next work with graduates will be held in LLP “Tsentrgeolanalit” in February 2015.
Head of the Department of “Geology and Geophysics” Talerchik MP