Ministry of Education and Science of the republic of Kazakhstan informs that Government of the Republic of Turkey extend grants for education by master course and doctoral candidacy programmes in the higher education institutions of the Republic Turkey
Terms of education:
Monthly scholarship, in the rate defined for Turkish students;
Residence is allowed only in special state hostels, equipment in student hostels is standard;
Transport expense to place of study and back is at the expense of student.
Terms required to challengers:
Citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
Age no more than 27 years (MA course) and no more than 29 years (doctoral candidacy);
Average mark on higher education diploma not lower than – 4.0;
Students who get the right to study in the Republic of Turkey and pretend to study at higher schools with English language learning, to have a certificate, which confirms sufficient level of English language knowledge.
Challengers who have graduated from Turkish institutes of higher educations should pass LES (test for MA course, held by Centre on student selection and placement, Turkey).
1) Form of established sample;
2) Application (free form);
3) Copy of the passport;
4) Copy of the diploma on graduation of higher educational institution with attachment (notarized);
5) Doctor’s certificate form № 082/u (leaving for abroad);
6) photo with size 3×4 (one);
7) 7) copies of other documents (certificates, diplomas, patents, honourary diplomas) which can give complementary information about challenger.
All documents must be filed to folder; pages must be enumerated and included into attached schedule of the documents.
Competition on challengers’ selection will be held by Committee of the Ministry of education and science of the republic of Kazakhstan in Astana