Qualification characteristics bachelor degree 5B070300 – Information Systems
The list of qualifications and positions
Graduate undergraduate degree 5B070300 – Information Systems is awarded academic degree of Bachelor of Information Systems.
Vypusknikibakalavriata specialty 5B070300 – Information systems can work in the following positions:
– Specialist of higher qualification without category;
– Specialist of higher qualification of the second category;
– Specialist of higher qualification of the first category.
The sphere of professional activity of graduates are industry, science, education, culture, health, agriculture, public administration.
The objects of professional activity
The objects of professional activity of the enterprises and organizations of various forms of ownership, developing, deploying and operating information systems in various fields of human activity.
Objects of professional activity of graduates are mathematical, information, software, linguistic, technical, organizational and legal support of information systems, including technology design, development, implementation, maintenance and operation.
BA in 5B070300 – Information systems can perform the following professional activities:
– Industrial and technological;
– Organizational and management;
Functions of professional activity
The main functions of the professional activity of graduates are:
– Provision of software and hardware protection.
Typical tasks of professional activity
Common tasks career BA in 5B070300 – Information systems are:
¾ design and development of the various components of information systems and information systems in general;
– Installation, configuration and management of network infrastructure information systems;
– Design and administration of databases of information systems;
– Support information, software, technical, organizational and legal information systems and their components.
As the professional activities are the following:
– Development, implementation and maintenance of information retrieval systems;
– Development, implementation and operation of information management systems;
– Development, implementation and operation of expert systems;
– Development, implementation and operation of information and organizational systems.