On January 31, we invite students, alumni, and students of schools, colleges, universities, students of other universities, who wish to transfer to KSTU, parents and friends to attend the Open Doors Day of Karaganda State Technical University!
You will receive information about:
– programs of higher professional education (bachelor, specialist, master’s programs)
– specialties of secondary professional education (Innovative Technologies College of University)
– advantages of studying in Karaganda State Technical University
– programs of the second higher education
– preparatory courses for pupils 9 — 11 grades and students of secondary educational institutions, implemented in the Career Guidance Center of the University.
– admission rules and entrance exams for higher and secondary vocational education for the 2017/18 academic year.
You can ask all your questions to representatives of Admissions, Professional Orientation Work Center, and you will also have the opportunity to do trial testing of pre-enrolling to courses of Preparatory Department that will help you to determine the level of preparation for the UNT and CTA.
You will learn:
– detailed information why the University is considered as one of the best universities of Kazakhstan;
– why students love our University;
– how active student life is organized at the University;
– what opportunities we open to graduates to start a career;
– how the safety of students is ensured in educational buildings and dormitories;
– how occupy yourself during the study in our University
The next Open Doors Days are scheduled on:
15 March 2017, 05 April 2017.
Contact information and location map of Karaganda State Technical University
Karaganda State Technical University — University of the First President of RK 100027, the Republic of Kazakhstan, Karaganda, Bulvar Mira 56.
If you have any questions, please contact Career Guidance Center (call center) tel.: 8 (7212) 56-17-98; 56-78-38; 56-44-22.
Opening hours: Mon. — Fri. 08.30 — 17.30 (lunch break from 12:30 to 13:30)
Non-office hours, you can ask your questions by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
or through the form on the website to ASK A QUESTION