On April 18, at 15.00 in audience 337 of the main building was held a meeting of teachers and students of the Department “Economics and enterprise management” with the Executive Director – CEO of Branch No. 4 “Eurasian Bank” JSC in Karaganda Khasenov Musrep Muratovich.
The following issues were discussed:
– formation of the banking system in Kazakhstan;
– role of the banking sector in the economy;
– structure and dynamics of the loan portfolio of the banking sector;
– use of payment cards and POS-terminals;
– state support for banks: why and what banks are saved by the National Bank;
– risks at buying cryptocurrencies and other issues.
During the meeting, the guest answered questions on the peculiarities of the banking system, current trends in the financial sector of Kazakhstan and the mortgage Program “7-20-25” presented by the President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev.
This meeting was very important for improving the financial literacy of the citizens of our country and understanding the main processes in its economy.