Medical aid post at KSTU opened in 01.09.2005, the State license № 0000120 from 16.09.2005.
Aid post offers emergency medical care to the KSTU, Technological College, Technical Lyceum students and the university’s staff – a total number of which is 9,500 people. Medical care is provided in the following specialties: therapy, neuropathology, otolaryngology, physical therapy.
Among six employees of aid post 2 people have the highest qualification category, 1 has the first one.
Aid post has procedural and physical therapy rooms, the last one equipped with light and electrotherapy, magnetotherapy, ultrasound procedures and inhalation equipments.
Doctors have over 7000 visits during the year. About 300 people treated in procedural room , in physiotherapy room – 500 people or more.
Much attention is paid to educative activities. Aid post is situated on Tereshkova street 40, in №1 dormitory building , first floor, right-hand side.
aid post events in the frame work of
“Healthy University” project on the 2011-2012 academic year
№ p.p. Name of event Dates of performance Executor
1. Month of the prevention of SARS and influenza 01.11-30.11.2011 Staff of aid post
2. Month of fight against HIV / AIDS (updating and distributing information material, lectures, discussions, holding an interactive training and “route of security” on the prevention of sexually transmitted infections and HIV / AIDS) 11.11-11.12.2011 Staff of aid post,
Doctor of center of fight against AIDS- Serdyuk L.I.
3. Month of the prevention of tuberculosis (preventive photofluorographic inspection of students and staff
(distribution of information material, round table) 24.02 -24.03.2012 Staff of aid post, tubdispanser
4. Ten-day campaign to promote healthy lifestyle 29.03 -07.04.2012 Staff of aid post
5. Month of prevention of road traffic injuries (distribution of information material, lectures, conversations) 01.04-30.04.2012 Staff of aid post
6. Month on fight against tobacco smoking 01.05-31.05.2012 Staff of aid post
7. Month of drug addiction prevention (anonymous questioning of students; lectures, conversations; distribution of information material) 6.05 -26.06.2012 Staff of aid post
Health center address: Tereshkova street 40, in №1 dormitory building , first floor, right-hand side.
Head doctor f aid post – Werner Olesya Vasilyevna