On 27 April 2018, Karaganda State Technical University holds the Republican scientific-practical conference “Uly Dala zhyrauy” under the program “Ruhani zhangyru” in honor of the 350th anniversary of the famous Kazakh thinker, bard, bright representative of Kazakh folklore Bukhar zhyrau Kalkamanuly.
Working languages of the conference: Kazakh, Russian.
Those wishing to participate in the conference, please submit to the Organizing Committee before April 18, 2018:
- application for participation in the attached form;
- abstracts of the report(s) prepared in accordance with the requirements below;
- a copy of the document confirming payment of the registration fee.
Organizational fee for participation in the conference and publication of abstracts – 3000 KZT (collection on paper).
Payment for participation transfer to the account of KSTU in the Karaganda branch of MES RK RSE on PVC KSTU BIN 000240004524 JSC “Kazkommertsbank”, BIC KZKOKZKX IIC KZ159261101183163005 KBE 16.
In the payment order in the line “Purpose of payment” necessarily make a mark “for participation in the conference “Uly Dala zhyrauy” and specify the name of a participant.
Materials for participation in the conference should be sent to:
- e-mail: (email@example.com);
- postal address: 56, Bulvar Mira, Karaganda, 100027, KSTU, (first building, 3rd floor, office 329)
Telephone for information: (8-721-2) 56-59-32 (1123 int.),