JSC “Science Fund” announce a contest for a grant for realization of projects of commercialization of results scientific and (or) scientific-technical activities within the priority sectors of the economy and in specific subject areas due to budget and (or) extra-budgetary funds provided on a gratuitous and irrevocable basis.
The name of the priority sectors of the economy (themes) for the realization of projects of commercialization within 18 priority sectors of the state program of industrial-innovative development:
1) ferrous metallurgy;
2) non-ferrous metallurgy;
3) oil Refining;
4) Oil and gas chemistry;
5) food Production;
6) agricultural chemistry;
7) Production of chemicals for industry;
8)Manufacture of motor vehicles, their parts, accessories and motors;
9) Manufacture of electrical machinery and equipment;
10) Production of agricultural machinery;
11) Production of railway equipment;
12) Production of machinery and equipment for mining industry;
13) Manufacture of machinery and equipment for oil refining and oil producing industry;
14) Production of construction materials.
15) Nano – and space technologies.
17) Genetic engineering.
18) the Search and discovery of energy of the future.
Applications will be accepted until October 10, 2016, according to tender documentation.
Detailed information can be obtained from the Department of science (main building, R. 226, tel 56-68-22, int. 2226)