APPLICANTS FOR HUNGARIAN SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM MUST FIRST PASS the ONLINE REGISTRATION AT the FOLLOWING LINK: http://limesurvey.tpf.hu/index.php/267728/lang-en.
After online registration is completed, the applicant MUST prepare the following documents in English or Hungarian language:
- The current application form scholarship program (completely filled out, printed and signed by applicant)
- Summary form Europass format (https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/en/documents/curriculum-vitae/templates-instructions)
- Motivation letter
- Level certificate of proficiency in English TOEFL iBT score of 90/ PBT score of 550 or IELTS 5.0. (for more information on the conditions of Hungarian universities will find in the Annex).
- The average score of the document on education not below 4.5
- Education documents:
- Copy of certificate of completion of secondary school (original and notarized copy in English)
- Official transcripts, diplomas of any higher education (original and notarized copy in English)
- Copy of bachelor’s degree (for applicants for mA programs) – original and notarized copy in English
- A copy of the passport (relevant pages of the passport number, name, photo and expiration date must be clearly visible)
- Medical certificate form 082/
- Completed application form of citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, going to study abroad in form in the application.
Applicants for scholarships in music and art, you must attach the following documents:
-For artists, graphic artists and sculptors: photographs of three (3) works of art / sketches (indicating the date of creation
-Artists, musicians (conductors, composers): high quality recordings of three (3) different styles of music, (conductors may submit a DVD), composers must submit three (3) original records.
Applicants to the PhD program must attach the following documents:
- Detailed research plan (min 2 pages)
- Copy of diploma of master degree (original and notarized copy in English)
- Two letters of recommendation from two recognized academicians.
The final deadline is April 30, 2015.
Documents are filed in a folder. On the cover of the folder must include: your full name, home address, phone number, organization name education profession.
Documents are in file folders in 2 copies (1 original, 1 copy) and on CD – ROM in the 1st instance and will only be accepted if fully available at the address: Astana, Left Bank, Orynbor str, House of ministries, entrance 11 (pass office).
Reception of documents is carried out by an employee of the international cooperation of MES on weekdays from 10.00 to 17.00 (13.00-14.30 – lunch break) tel: + 7 (7172) 742447.
The final decision makes Hungarian side.
For additional information contact International relations departament (main building, room 309a).