Deadline: 25 August 2017
Goldman Sachs Grace Hopper Grant will be awarded to 25 female engineers who demonstrate excellent academic achievement, strong leadership and a passion for learning and solving problems.
The scholarship includes
- Full access to three-day conference, return air tickets, hotel accommodation and daily scholarship for the event Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing
- A trip to the headquarters in New York for a meeting with the senior engineers (the end of the first semester)
- Interview on the spot for employment from 2018 on full time or to internship.
- Be a bachelor in a four-year College or University
- End date: July 2017 – June 2019
- Major: Computer Science, Mathematics or other STEM professions.
To apply please follow the link. For more details click on the link.
The deadline for submission of applications: Friday, 25 August 2017, 11:59 PM. ET.