The purpose of the department “TRANSPORT TECHNOLOGY AND LOGISTIC SYSTEMS” is the provision of educational services for the qualitative training of transport specialists with an innovative style of thinking and capable of independently solving problems in the field of motor transport on the basis of systematic use of knowledge.
The department of «Transport technology and logistic systems» provides training in the following trajectories:
- Bachelor degree 5B071300 «Transport, transport equipment and technologies»
2. 5B090100 «Organization of transportations, traffic and transport exploitation» and 5В090900 «Logistic». During the training period, bachelors of Transport acquire skills:
– Self-development of new production technologies;
– Determining the operating costs of production costs, profits;
– Holding decomposition of the goals of the system (company, organization, workshop and section) and the choice of effective methods and technologies to achieve objectives;
– Analysis of the technology and level of organization of production;
– Use of computer and information technology;
– Design and calculation of the loading and unloading equipment, or it’s individual components and mechanisms.
2. Master (Dr. PhD) of Transport, specialty 6M071300, 6D071300 «Transport, transport equipment and technologies» and 6M090100 «Organization of transportations, traffic and transport exploitation». During the training period masters of Transport acquire skills:
– Use of general scientific methods of research, the ability to design its results in various forms of scientific production;
– Educational activities;
– The use of foreign languages for professional, research, educational activities.
The department of «Transport technology and logistic systems» provides development on prospective directions:
- The education of students and undergraduates by academic mobility program (exchange of students and undergraduates with a foreign universities.)
- Internships of students and undergraduates abroad.
- Attracting foreign scholars to read lectures on subjects specialization.
- Assignment of faculty department to extension courses abroad.
- Participation in innovative SRW for the preparation of highly qualified specialists.