The defense of the doctoral dissertation for the degree of Philosophy Doctor (PhD) of Shabanov Yerbol Zhaksylykuly on the topic: « Development of technology for smelting aluminum-silicon-chrome from high-ash coals of Karaganda basin and screenings of high-carbon ferrochrome» by specialty 6D070900 – Metallurgy will take place in Karaganda State Technical University.
The work is performed at the Department of «Nanotechnologies and metallurgy», Karaganda State Technical University and in the Laboratory of metallurgical melts at Abishev Chemical-Metallurgical Institute. Language of defense: Russian.
- Issagulov A.Z. – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vice-Rector of Karaganda State Technical University;
- Baisanov A.S. – Candidate of technical sciences, Associate Professor, Head of the Laboratory of pyrometallurgical processes, Abishev Chemical-Metallurgical Institute.
- Alan Azotte – PhD, Professor of research laboratory of materials mechanics and microstructure of the University of Lorraine, France, Metz.
- Kaliakparov A.G. – doctor of technical sciences, Professor, Head of the Laboratory “Metallurgy and Energy” LLP “Scientific research engineering center of the ERG” (specialty 05.16.02).
- Sariev O.R. – candidate of Technical Sciences, Senior Lecturer of the Department “Metallurgy and mining” of Aktobe Regional State University named K.Zhubanov (specialty 05.16.02).
Defense will be held in December 23, 2016 at 14.00 at the Dissertation Council for the Defense of PhD doctoral theses of KSTU on specialty 6D070900 «Metallurgy» at the following address: 100027, Karaganda, 56, Mira Boulevard, Main building, Department of «Nanotechnologies and metallurgy”, room 308.